Friday, October 17, 2008

Pictures of Ben growing up

Benjamin Update -

With all the posts being around Sarah and I, I figured we better get one update with Benjamin in the pictures:)!!

Here is Benjamin and Grandma Wendy opening Benjamin's first, First Birthday gift!!!

And it is a tee ball set, he will be a natural slugger, he already swings this bat at all the breakables in the house, like father like son i guess, at least with the breakables....

















Benjamin absolutely loves this car, Grandma Jeanne got him. He knows how to get in and shut the door and then looks at you like, I am ready push me around the yard.

Just wait til I can drive an actual car, oh yah baby!!!
















"I think I can help you lay these blocks out dad, trust me I know what I am doing, I play with rocks all day..."
















"Don't I look so good in my Gopher Beanie?"
















Okay sometimes it is more fun to hop in like Dukes of Hazard, I have not quite gotten the smoothness of it yet, but don't worry I will in no time!!!






























I absolutely love bath time. It has got to be my favorite activity. This is me not wanting to get out after getting all clean!!!















I started fishing already and I am not even 1 yet. Look out fishies.

Uncle Dave don't worry I will get old smokey, don't worry!!!


Mom do not ever use this picture in some Wedding Slide Show, it will not be that funny:)!!!

No comments: