Sunday, March 17, 2013

Something is MISSING?!

What better way to spend St. Patrick's Day than by losing a TOOTH! Ben has talked about his loose tooth for some time now. At first we just thought he was pretending his tooth was loose because his friends have lost some teeth but then little by little the tooth wiggled more and more. Lately the new tooth under had even been causing the baby tooth to shift so it looked like he might have already lost one. Today he came to me again and said "mom pull out my loose tooth" I said okay get me a paper towel. When that didn't work I told him we could tie a string around it and that is exactly what I did. I tied a little piece of dental floss around that tooth and with one swift yank IT WAS OUT!
 At first he cried a little, more cause he was scared than the fact that it might have hurt a little.
But then after I reminded him the tooth fairy would be making a stop at our house tonight he was all smiles and couldn't wait for Dad to come home so he could show him the missing tooth.

No comments: