Saturday, January 24, 2015

Basketball

Ben started basketball this winter. He did a little 6 week clinic through the Minnetonka Park and Rec and he loved it. His brother and sister also loved their time at the gym.
 A few weeks ago Olivia told me in a very serious voice that she did not want to do any sports.  A few days later I suggested we try some parent/child gymnastics and she looked at me with her huge eyes and said "mom gymnastics is a sport and I TOLD you I am not doing ANY sports".  Well even she had fun tossing the ball back and forth with Daddy so maybe there is still hope for her. 
Jameson too likes to play a little catch 
 Ben has really enjoyed basketball. He is learning and working on all sorts of skills, jump stops, pivot turns, dribbling, shooting and defensive skills. 
  Next year he will be old enough to play on one of the teams and play in games. It will be fun to see the improvement that occurs over the next 12 months.

No comments: