Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's Day weekend was really nice and pretty relaxing! We did a little cleaning, yard work and baseball but also had some quite time.
Trevor made brunch for me, my mom and Emily and Thomas. The baby cousins had a little quality playtime. They are so fun to watch now because they are at the age where they start to realize there is another baby on the floor with them.
I love The Chew! During my maternity leave I looked forward to noon with my friends at the Chew. That made this the perfect Mother's Day gift. I also got some beautiful new bedding to brighten our room in the summer months.
And it is not Mother's Day without some extra special gifts from the kids.
A sun catcher from Olivia
Beautiful flowers and vase with fun beads in the bottom from Jameson.

I am one lucky Mom!

No comments: