Monday, August 3, 2015

Vacation Week

It was time for another great week at middle Cullen. We look forward to our vacation week each year as we get to spend the week with the kids without the everyday stresses of home and work. 
Jameson loves his little brother. 
Harrison is getting more mobile every day. While I was doing dishes I had a little helper that figured out he could open the drawer and that there were "goodies" inside.
And he was so proud of himself
We had beautiful weather for most of the week. We lived on the porch and down on the beach. We ate every single meal outside.
I can't believe I got all four of these kiddos looking and smiling at the camera. This might be a FIRST!!
Our mornings were lazy and wonderful. We spent extra time in our PJ's enjoying our coffee and our books on the porch. 
And for lunch.... Loaded Bloody Marys
I realized when we got back that I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do. Oh well, it must mean I was just busy having fun!

No comments: